Pages

Friday, December 14, 2012

People and faces - December 2012

As much as I love abstract photography, I also love photographs of people and in particular, their faces. I thought I would share some recent shots with you:

An unknown waitress in the city, looking Zorro-esque!:




Silhouettes at NGV (Ian Potter Centre):


Coffee in a city arcade and Tom's reflection in the window:

A couple of photos I took of my friend F's very cute and bubbly daughter:




Brad's Birthday in Melbourne:
My mate Dean and a waiter at Pellegrini's... we ordered and ate, I pulled out the camera and then it suddenly became very... umm what is the word the young un's use... random?
 


All photographs copyright matthew schiavello 2012

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely love some of these shots.

    My faves would be the one of Deano/Pelligrini & the first shot of your friends little girl.

    Really great photo's that are full of expression & warmth...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks TBB for your thoughts! I also really like that pic of Deano. :-)

      Delete