Pages

Friday, January 18, 2013

a different way of looking at things.

It is the second week two of my three week solo photographic exhibition at APTE, so while we are all still in a photography mindset, I thought I would share some of the more abstract pictures I have been taking over the past month or two. I do love it when I walk past an abandoned or a maligned facade and something of beauty catches my eye. One of the below images can also be found at the current APTE exhibition:

                                     ‘The partygoers: After the party’   (version)


                                                                'Volcano'


                                                         'acronym #2'


                                                'The hidden you'


                                  “Under the mountain, under the stars #1”

                                        
                                   ‘Urban moon #33’- B & W version
                       

All photographs copyright matthew schiavello 2013


No comments:

Post a Comment