Pages

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

My new exhibition: Group Show - '5 of Us.' From 02 August -12 August at Steps Gallery

Some exciting news! I am part of a group show at Steps Gallery (62 Lygon Street, Carlton.).
It is called ‘Five of Us.’
It is on from Sunday the 2nd of August -Wednesday the 12th of August.


It is a diverse group, and you will see drawing, painting, watercolour, and my experimental photographic and mixed media works.

I will have 10-13 pieces there, plus cards for sale!

Join me for opening drinks on Sunday the 2nd of August from 2pm- 6pm.

The exhibition then runs daily from 11am till 5pm and ends on Wednesday the 12th of August.

I will also be at the gallery on Saturday the 8th and Sunday the 9th of August. So pop in and say hello!

I hope you can make it!
Here is the flyer:



2 comments:

  1. that is exciting news indeed. i hope that it's a very successful exhibition for everyone involved.

    ReplyDelete