Pages

Friday, November 14, 2014

A.K. and I at TarraWarra Museum of Art

Recently, A.K. took me to TarraWarra Museum of Art. I had never been there before and had a great time looking at some really interesting pieces and taking photos. This gallery is worth a day trip out Healesville way, to see it. Here are some photos from that day.


Some views from inside the gallery, looking out:




A.K. decided to have fun in an installation that was essentially Styrofoam balls being blown about by big fans.. just like snow..  He got those little balls everywhere.. and I mean everywhere!
 




A really interesting decal was placed over an external window, that made the view outside onto the country,  look like a beautiful dot painting.




Lastly, something I saw on the way back to the car.







all photographs copyright Matthew Schiavello 2014. Art copyright of the respective artists.

No comments:

Post a Comment