Pages

Thursday, May 21, 2015

New images on film

I Shoot film. Sometimes for fun and now, more so for experimental reasons. I like to destroy the film and then scan in the results. Sometimes I use a damaged camera (I generally forget it is damaged and how I have been meaning to bin the camera or donate it). These images are from a damaged Olympus trip 35 camera. Some of the images have marks from where the camera has damaged the film as it was wound. Some images are the positive version. Some of them have turned out blue...for some bizarre reason.  I haven't done anything fun or weird to the images. These were taken early 2015.

A.K. & D.G.


City lane.
 A.K.


Powerline.



all images copyright matthew schiavello 2015.

2 comments:

  1. i love the blue grainy effects. what beautiful accidents. very artistic you are. :)

    ReplyDelete