Pages

Thursday, July 2, 2015

Photos, film and oh, I destroyed your images!

I thought it would be fun to share a few new film photos and some photos which are not mine, but AK's. He sent them to me and I think I misunderstood what he wanted from me, as I messed about with them in photoshop and he didn't particularly like the outcomes, in fact I think his reaction was akin to me destroying his images! Talk about overreact!.... Anyway, he has given me permission to share them, so fear not. You dear reader, may be blessed with good taste, like moi! and may like my interpretations as much as I do... and yes my tongue is planted firmly in my cheek ;-)

Firstly, here is my fun, pop art inspired "Gum on a disposable coffee cup (in pink)."


Here is AK's boring original version:

Next is my subtle enhancement and crop, of a piece I have called "The artist deep in thought."

Here is AK's wider and slightly less interesting original:





Here are some film images I took earlier in the year, but just scanned in now.

Positive light

Abbotsford Convent.
AK never stays still long enough for me to able to correctly manually focus the camera! I think he sabotages my film shots on purpose ;-)





Lastly, I wanted AK to hold his hands up but he didn't understand what I meant, so I had to model for him:

My Hands (positive version)


All images copyright matthew schiavello 2015, except where otherwise noted.




2 comments:

  1. Just as well AK's got you on his case, Matthew!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, poor guy..sometimes when I am on his case, I don't think he knows if he is coming or going! ;-)

      Delete