Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

music

Here are some new tunes I have been listening to. The last music post was decidedly guitar based and raw, this is quite the opposite.


Kari Faux- Fantasy.

Aside from great lyrics, this track has an interesting clip, which I can't stop watching.



Mark Pritchard (feat Thom York)-  Beautiful People.
This track has a meditative quality to it. I first heard it on a quiet sunday morning.





Trentemøller- Redefine.
This track has a nice groove to it, but I have no idea what is going on in the film clip!




Case/ Lang/ Veirs- Atomic Number.
If you are a music fan you will know those names. Neko Case, Kd Lang and Laura Veirs are three amazing  singer-songwriters who came together to make a beautiful lp.




Lastly, I have been relistening to some older Kate Bush and yes, I still love this track.

 Kate Bush-Wow


All copy right, of the respective artists.

No comments:

Post a Comment