Pages

Friday, August 20, 2010

Being brave….

I have been brave and vocalised my feelings, laid myself out, 

open, 

exposed. 

I am braced for the worst, but this is what it is all about..isn’t it? Taking chances, taking a chance on something worthwhile.. and he is more than just worthwhile… 

I feel strangely calm. I know I can do no more. I have done my best, perhaps not done things in the best possible way, but when it comes to matters of the heart.. well..when it comes to anything, we can only do the best we can at the time. Sure, after the event we suddenly see different and better ways of doing things…but now the next step is up to him. I have made explicit my feelings and wishes that we can get to know one and other better.. and now I wait.. As hard as it might become, I will wait, for he is worth it.. more than worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment