Pages

Sunday, August 15, 2010

The Eiffel Tower

When i was overseas recently I took some pics of the Eiffel Tower.
This first one was taken as Mary, Eva and I went looking for a bottle shop to buy some Ricard to bring along to a picnic and game of pétanque we were invited to. Walking towards the bottle shop I came across this stunning view and quickly pulled the camera out.

 After playing, chatting and drinking for hours, my friend Mary and I tipsily wandered through the streets looking for the Eiffel Tower, when we did eventually find it, it was about 12.30am. 

It looked amazing all lit up, so huge and as I was a bit tipsy (ok, to be honest I was a bit more than tipsy by this point), everything seemed even more surreal. We eventually staggered back to our hotel, well..at least until our feet were too sore and we were too tired, so we caught a cab.

No comments:

Post a Comment