Pages

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Smells like content

In an early blog ‘enjoy your worries....', I had a link to a piece of music by The Books. After listening to this piece I went back to another of their pieces, one that after many listens I still really like. It is called "Smells like content" (click here to watch the clip). While I have no idea what content might smell like, the official clip is very cool and the track has led me to reflect on where I am right now.


After recently going through a tumble drier of emotions: anxiousness, fear, excitement, trepidation, naming but a few, I have been able to place my worries to the side and just be. To live in acceptance that what is meant to be will be and that I am comfortable with ‘right now’. This is all temporary of course, I am no fool and under no illusion that doubt and fear will not creep back into my consciousness. I am after all only human, not some enlightened sage sitting atop a mountain in silent prayer and meditation. Though it may only be a matter of time before things change, right now it feels like content.

No comments:

Post a Comment