Pages

Thursday, March 5, 2015

more experiments on/with film

A while back I posted about some experiments with/on film I had done. I have been working on some more things and working a little bit differently.

The premise is that I start with failed 35 mm scanned film negative. In other words I am recycling the crap photos that didn't work out. I am also using some film negative before it has had a chance to be used in the camera.

 In these experiments I manipulated the film negative with what ever found objects were at hand, then further effected them with the application of  acetone or/and watercolour. These were then scanned and some photoshop manipulation was done (of exposure, brightness, contrast etc).
Here some of them are for you to peruse:












all images copyright matthew schiavello 2015


No comments:

Post a Comment