Pages

Thursday, December 11, 2014

The Shambelles, the end is near....

On the 20th of December, the Shambelles will play their last gig. They have been around for 6 years and are an ACE party band. I have taken a quite a few photographs of the band over the past few years. Not only has my confidence as a photographer grown over this time, but we (the band and I), have become more and more comfortable with each other, which shows in the photographs.

If you are around on December 20th, then pop down to the Lomond Hotel in East Brunswick (Victoria, Australia), to see the band go out with a bang!I'll be there as well..maybe come along and share a beer with me :-)

Here are some images I took of their second last gig, at the Royal Oak hotel on November the 20th.


Julia On Drums!



Mon on guitar! 




 Alics on Bass!




Jody on Vocals!




Three of the Belles!


All four!
 

The belles:









All photographs copyright matthew schiavello 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment